Dec 3, 2008

Elasticity

I am taking Managerial Economics, a course that I had thought it would be really interesting and intellectually challenging. In fact, it turned out to be surprising. Surprisingly boring and reality lacking. However, I have to admit I have learned quite many things from the extremely fast paced and content-less lectures.

Elasticity is the word that most strongly remains in my brain. It is because it made me think about how elastic I was in certain areas and because it made me feel nervous each time the professor pronounced the word in a weird accent.

Elasticity is what managers should know when making decisions.
Elasticity is what I have to take into consideration when taking actions. I realized it is deeply related to the maturity level I can potentially reach.

My interest level in a person is highly elastic to his/her intelligence coefficient level.
-> Bear in mind that not so smart people can also be interesting.

My temper is elastic to the time I feel I've lost.
-> Take it easy. Being slow is not always bad.

My ambition is elastic to unexplored new worlds.
-> Stay focused. Don't forget the high qualities of the in-depthness.

My intolerance level is elastic to boredom.
-> Be wiser and try to find the insights latent in it.

My body metabolism is very inelastic to the energy consumed.
-> Watch out what and how much you are inserting into your mouth.

No comments: